13012654_10201783001173662_8150498948314155520_n
Wednesday, April 22, 2015
bbk day 2
Thank you my friends for not giving up on my rotten space!!
I have 757 readers last night! 
I know t some other bloggers this amt is nth but t me it is smthg haha!
-
\
Day 2!!
It was soooo freaking humid in Bkk, like every single day we are almost burng.
I think I am one tone darker than before nawwz. :''(
First meal at Another Cafe at Siam Paragon.
It was a bad choice bruuuhz.
Yes very appealing presentation isn't it? So deceiving nathanz.
They are not even winning any typical cafe found in sg.
And the price. $80 for all of these.
WTFFFFUCKERY? its bkk, the meals are supposed t b cheap and nice?
SO DONT EVER GO TRY PEOPLE!
Playing water on the streets lol. WE HAZ THE AVOIDING..
The boy got me this pretty lil straw hat!!! :*
He claims that I look cute in it haha xiao shy.
But I dont think I will ever wear them in SG lor lollll.
Came back t our hotel t this! Hello bear!
AHHAAH The house keeping lady is too cute!
-
Back t our hotel t rest for awhile aft a whole day of shopping at MBK..
Eh we did thai massage almost every single day omg hahah shiok makmak na!!!
Cab out for dinner and look at all these scary ppl..
Semo taiji is water guns everywhere .....
I REFUSED T GET OFF THE TAXI.
Our dinner :*
Yummy chicken rice not bad not bad :)
HAHAHAH MY KIM JIO TEE FROM SABINECABANA!
Thank you for sending them t me!
I am so gna wear them out soon. hehehe.
Didnt get t wear this out in bkk :((((
Cause Wanling's BF actually got the exact similar tee in BKK, cnt so gay de ka...

HAO, gtta go mug nw.
Always mugging only at night is too much..
But my body clock is rlly damn screwed. 
I cant sleep at all and I am so energetic at night lolll.
I hv t complete EBIZ by tnight!! JIAYOU!

Labels: , , ,


◄ OLDER POSTS
NEWER POSTS ►