13012654_10201783001173662_8150498948314155520_n
Thursday, April 9, 2015
Stagelooknails.
ITS NAILS DAY!!!
Thank you sillyheaddd, for waiting and accompanying me.
many plenty love (L).
sighhh imyyyyyy 2 more day b._.
Cool kid napping a boss. ^^
YAYYYYY! HAPPY GIRL!!!!!
CHECK OUT MY SUPER CHIO NAILS!
Now I can haz pretty nails for my upcmg bkk trip ^^
Did my nails at Stagelook Manicure and Pedicure yayyayayayayy!
Did gelish once agn bcse I really love how convenient they are.
 However my nails are too short man... it wld be soooo pretty if I have longer nails :'(
Finally, aft letting my nails rest enough haha.
Thank you Lynn for always doing such an awesome job without fail!
This design we came out with is just too prettyyyy!
So in love w my nails, I keep showing em off t Abel HAHAHA.
hmm I really wanted t upload a selfie w my new nails on my instagram.
but wanling says I am too self-obsessed wtffffff lolollolololol.
ANYW. 
I tried ah, I really tried t take some nice photos w a better bckgrd so my photos will b more exciting.........................
The outcome is really not so bad what no mehhhh haha.
Well, here's a close up!
NICE RIGHT?!! :***

SO LADIES, get your nails all bling-ed up today!
Contact Lynn at 9220 1355. (IG @stagelooknails)
Quote my name for a 10% off total bill!
They are located at: 

Blk 347 Bukit Batok 
St 34 #01-268

Moodswinging all day err daiiiii.
Menses is so annoying grrrr. Giving me pre-cramps now. 
Was praying for it t come on time just like the previous months so I will be period-free during my upcmg BKK trip and I can attend the boy's POP without any problem.
The more you wanted it, the more it acts like a boss and refuses. 
CCCCHAOCHICKENBAAAAI. 
kkkkk byeeeee.
guess what my friends, I did not go t sch today like agn.
Overfknsleptttt naise. too tired sigh.

I AM SO GUILTY BUT I DONTWNA STUDY FUCKts.

Labels: ,


◄ OLDER POSTS
NEWER POSTS ►