13012654_10201783001173662_8150498948314155520_n
Sunday, May 31, 2015
Localism/ Mask- Laboratory Formula/ Day out w Sophia
Tshirt from Localism. IG @localismsg.
Thank you for sending them over t me ^^
Found this outside of my house hahaha.
It belongs t my neighbour thou, koppp it t take photos!
The designs are really nice aren't they?
Support the local~
Backview. 
Visit localism for more designs!
-
-
-
LABORATORY FORMULA
Received some Masks from Laboratory Formula!!
So thrilled t try them out all! ^^
Hopefully they can help me fix my complexion!

Black: Anti-aging.
Pink: Whitening
Blue: Hydration.

I've tried using the Anti-aging series,
And I definitely love how moist the mask is!
After applying, I actually used the excess to rub on my elbow and knee areas.
Also, the mask has this minty sensation which is really SHIOK hahaha!
It helps t relax the muscles on my face.

The mask covers the eye area as well.
Eyes also need mask what right lololol!
-
Applied it on for a good 20mins..
It helps tightening up my face!
Should try using it in a long-term basis t optimize result.

Worth giving it a try ^^
Get yours today! (mask is uni-sex)
ARMY BOYS GOOD TO USE THE BLUE ONE!!
Hydrate your skin and protect it from aging.
Over-exposed t sunlight can be extremely bad for our skin.

Email: thesecondroom@icloud.com to make a purchase or for enquiries.
They are selling it at $7 per piece.
$30 for five pieces!!
-
-
-
Finally meet my bbg out!!
hen xi huan my new nails JING.
Matching marble prints w my skorts hiakhiak.
COOL MAHZ?!
I just love gg out w Sophia man.
Love our nonsense tgt de trust.
And its rlly comfortable t be ard her, I can act completely like an idiot and she won't even thought of judging me. cause she herself is an ah siao kia de hahahaa.
mini mini pot at Hai Di Lao.
mwah mwah :*
Just look at her nonsense.
 Too much is I wna snapchat swee swee but she decided t ruin it, doing the monkey dance or smthg.
LOL.
Still love you mak!
Enjoyed myself alot that day! 
Days like this without Abel, really not too bad. :))

hehe :p

◄ OLDER POSTS
NEWER POSTS ►