13012654_10201783001173662_8150498948314155520_n
Monday, June 8, 2015
Trip to We are The Furballs (WTF dog cafe)
teeheeeee.
WHERE R WE GOING?!
Had our lunch at QQ noodles house (Bugis Street)
Oh mannnn its the best. 
Try it if you haven't!
With the new self-kiosk machine, there is no service/gst charges!!
So worth it ^^
Issit too excited de?
*Changgg2*
Our virgin trip t dog cafe tgt!
Had always wanted t visit a dog cafe~
Thank you my love for planning this trip for me, love you my best-est (L) 
So awesome omgggg!
SELF-PORTRAITS FOR THE FURKIDS?!
TOO KAWAII..
Entrance fee
Weekdays: $10.90/pax per entrry
Weekends/PH: $10.90 for the first 2 hours and additional fee there after.
One free drink is included :)
Additional 50cents for cold drinks.
Love it! Too cosy for real.
This is their "lead".
Buibui is the name hehe
Love uuuu omoooo. Love your muscles hahaha!
Say hi t super qt Slinky.
Name after the sausage dog in "Toy Story" lolol.
They were taught t shake hand before getting their treats.
Check this video out!!
Wearing top from Localismsg.
Show some love and check them out ^^ 
Apparels are unisex, I'm sharing them w Abel.
Too excited t get their treats!
Oh, the treats are sold separately from the entrance fee.
$3 for a packet.
Duchess! One of the more friendly pups.
But she looks so sad aiyooo :/
Abel caught me laughing LOL
And I kind of like this photo.... well.
Aww, Duchess looking upset agn pffs*
Sayang sayang please.
Particularly careful and gentle with the pups.
But guess what, she had decided t take her afternoon nap on my legs!!! ^-^

I love dog cafes! I will definitely be back t visit them.
I really hope t own one at home but my parents refused :'((
Anyw, the boy and I will be trying Poodle cafe next week!
Can't wait 555
x

Labels: , ,


◄ OLDER POSTS
NEWER POSTS ►