13012654_10201783001173662_8150498948314155520_n
Friday, November 30, 2018
Eucerin® Hyaluron-Filler Overnight Treatment + Hyaluron-Filler Skincare Routine – Is it truly a non-invasive alternative?

Hi guys, it has been awhile!

As the title suggests, you can guess that I will be introducing a new range of skin care products today!
Okay well, I’ve been incorporating Eucerin® ‘s Hyaluron-Filler Skincare range into my daily skincare regime for 2 weeks now! I will be sharing some information together with my review in this blog post so read on.. 😊

33

How nice is this packaging? Super thrilled to try upon receiving!

32

Neatly presented~

To be frank, I have never tried Eucerin®’s products before but I did hear of them from time to time from my friends. They are a very well-known dermatological brand that’s proven to be suitable for sensitive skin! I personally have sensitive skin, especially over the recent years as I age. Sigh….! So I’m more than happy to try the products!

For those unfamiliar with the brand, Eucerin® is a trusted dermatological brand with more than 130 years of skin science and skin aging knowledge. It is a brand for sensitive skin and is one of the leading dermo-cosmetic brands in America and Europe, developing a wide range of products for different skin needs.

21

This new range is pretty interesting to me! Hyaluron-Filler? But non-invasive? How?

Yes! For those who are interested in exploring options such as fillers and botox injection BUT at the same time worried about the potential side effects of these invasive treatment, this is meant for you. It works to plump up your wrinkles and gives you radiant skin without having to source for invasive solutions!

18

My new-found holy grail!

47225187_10205575749710005_5885067306849009664_n

There are altogether 5 different products in the range which includes Hyaluron-Filler Day Cream with SPF 15, Hyaluron-Filler Night Cream, Hyaluron-Filler Overnight Treatment, Hyaluron Filler Eye Cream with SPF 15 and Hyaluron-Filler Concentrate. They work hand-in-hand to help achieve optimal visible results, but the star product is the Eucerin® Hyaluron-Filler Overnight Treatment, a 2-in-1 moisturiser for radiant and moisturised skin, that has been newly launched this month.

1)Eucerin® Hyaluron-Filler Overnight Treatment
So, question is who should be using this Hyaluron-Filler Overnight Treatment?

19

(Eucerin® Hyaluron-Filler Overnight Treatment, SGD $84.90, 30ml)

As we age, our skin lacks moisture and this sets the stage for wrinkles, dullness, and other premature signs of aging.. If your primary concerns are lines, wrinkles and dull rough skin, and if you are afraid of going under the needles, I’d recommend you to give this Hyaluron-Filler Overnight Treatment a try! Because it uses the same ingredients by dermatologist daily filler process, the results are highly effective. It responds to the needs of aging skin and can be used to proactively combat the first signs of aging as well as to rejuvenate the skin. Keeping your skin radiant and hydrated is the way to go!

For me, my concerns are more on dull and rough skin since I’ve been putting on makeup to work almost daily, and my skin tends to feel dull and dry after a long day.

42

41

The Overnight Treatment has been clinically proven to treat the signs of aging on all skin types, and I love how the packaging is so interesting, with 2 separate chambers of products.

One side with a creamy emulsion:
39

It consists of AHA Complex, which acts as a chemical exfoliator to exfoliate dead skin cells, and Saponin, which is an active ingredient of natural soy germ extract, which helps to stimulate skin cell renewal.

The other side with a fresh, gel-like serum:
38

It consists of both Long Chain Hyaluronic Acid (HA) to keep skin moisturised and Short Chain HA (40x smaller molecules) to help penetrate deep into skin to plump up tissue’s volume to reduce wrinkles.

A single pump of this product freshly activates an equal balance of both emulsions, ensuring that each pump is packed with AHA Complex, Saponin and Hyaluronic Acid! Overall, I find that the Hyaluron-Filler Overnight Treatment helps to refine my skin texture – it feels much more moisturised and firmer. Say hello to having rejuvenated radiant smooth skin!

12

The texture of this serum is extremely lightweight, and as you can see above, it absorbs fully into the skin and is not tacky!

Honestly, I love the texture a lot! However, do note that because it contains AHA ingredient, the product should only be used at night to avoid pigmentation issue.

26

As you can see, this is my bare face before going to bed haha!
Can you tell the difference?
My skin is much healthier-looking here! This photo was taken after a week of products usage.

1

I personally can attest to the visible benefits of this product, and I can’t wait to see how my skin looks after using this in the long run. Now I do get why this is a non-invasive alternative!

Let’s move on to other products in this range which are equally awesome~

2)Eucerin® Hyaluron-Filler Day Cream

31

(Eucerin® Hyaluron-Filler Day Cream, SGD $61.90, 50ml)

30

Day cream’s texture is light

29

And it sets well on the skin.

27

Before applying my makeup for the day!

Further enhanced with SPF 15 and UVA protection, the Hyaluron-Filler Day Cream effectively protects against UV-induced formation of wrinkles during the day – a crucial component especially in our perpetually sunny climate!


3)Eucerin® Hyaluron-Filler Eye Treatment

16

(Eucerin® Hyaluron-Filler Eye Treatment, SGD $59.90, 15ml)

4
Eye creams are so precious to me!

Heavy dark eye circles and fine lines have always been my main concern since young. And to find eye creams that aren’t too rich for my undereye is indeed a hard work for me. I’ve tried certain brands before and I ended up getting a lot of bad milia seeds most of the time and I had to stop using them. Glad to have found Eucerin® Hyaluron-Filler Eye Treatment which is suitable for me!

Apply Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler Eye Treatment in the day as it is fortified with SPF 15 and UVA protection to prevent premature aging of skin.


4)Eucerin® Hyaluron-Filler Concentrate

10

(Eucerin® Hyaluron-Filler Concentrate, SGD $69.00, 6 x 5ml)

9

The Hyaluron-Filler Concentrate works in perfect synergy with the rest of the range to maximize the delivery of Hyaluronic Acid to the skin and to optimise the effect of daily anti-aging care.

11

For an added boost of hydration and care, just massage a few drops on the face and you are good to go!


5)Eucerin® Hyaluron-Filler Night Cream

8

(Eucerin® Hyaluron-Filler Night Cream, SGD $61.90, 50ml)

14

I love how comprehensive the Eucerin® Hyaluron-Filler range is, and in addition to the Day cream, there’s also another moisturiser for night use which is a tad richer than the day cream to ensure that our skin is properly hydrated.

13

Even though this night cream was supposed to be heavier than the day cream, it is surprisingly not sticky at all. My skin doesn’t feel overwhelmed by the richness and I feel fine layering this over the Hyaluron-Filler Overnight Treatment, which is absolutely awesome!

2

Using Hyaluron-Filler Night Cream before bedtime, when skin is at its most restful and receptive state, helps enhance the production of skin’s own hyaluronic acid.

24

All in all, I’m pleased with the products and I can foresee myself using them for a long time!
My skin feels much radiant and hydrated even after a long day with my full make-up on after work.
Absolutely awesome! ^^

5

All above mentioned Eucerin® products are available at selected Guardian and Watsons stores!

6

Happy youthful-looking skin, happy me! ^^

Till then x!


◄ OLDER POSTS
NEWER POSTS ►