13012654_10201783001173662_8150498948314155520_n
Sunday, January 5, 2020
PHS HAIRSCIENCE® ADV Soothe Range

 Oh god I hope I am not the only one…

Anyone here experience dry scalp that leads to itchiness, tightness on your scalp, redness and even fine powdery flakes (dandruff) when you scratch your head? This is especially apparent when I’ve been out the whole day. If you are not aware of what’s happening already, these are the symptoms of having a sensitive scalp. The humid weather in Singapore does play a major role in affecting our scalps.
But fret not! I’m here to share something amazing with those who are facing similar problems like I do.
Do you know other than the humid weather, products that we use on our hair and scalp are also responsible for causing dryness and sensitivity? Yes, you heard me right. Chemicals like chlorine, colourant and perm lotions can irritate the scalp by disrupting pH levels, preventing the secretion of sebum that keeps the scalp moisturized and protected.
This results in a dehydrated, sensitive and possibly flaky scalp.

1

Introducing the PHS HAIRSCIENCE® ADV Soothe Range, specially engineered for dry and sensitive scalp.
A short introduction on PHS HAIRSCIENCE®:
PHS HAIRSCIENCE® home care collection has more than 100 SKUs over 14 ranges that cater to a wide array of scalp and hair concerns. Made with the purest botanical essences, products do not contain harmful additives like parabens, mineral oils or benzophenone.
 Bioscience-based components deliver fast results and long-term benefits
 Contains highest, most effective concentration of pure ingredients
 Harnesses the power of Bio-Conversion Plant Stem Cells and Patented Complex 5 Technology

After trying the range, I love the tingly minty sensation from the shampoo and tonic.
The scent is not too overwhelming nor artificial, definitely suits for genders. PHS HAIRSCIENCE products contains plant stem cells which gives off this refreshing fragrance I absolutely adore!

2

The PHS HAIRSCIENCE ADV Soothe Range helps to calm irritation, prevent inflammation and nourish the scalp back to its healthy, rejuvenated self!

3


PHS HAIRSCIENCE® ADV Soothe Shampoo 200ml (Retailing at $48).

I start off with this gentle scalp cleanser, it keeps the scalp’s natural protective barrier intact and strengthens the scalp’s natural defence against inflammation. It also helps to calm and relieve irritation. One of the main key ingredients of this shampoo includes rice stem cells, which helps to promote scalp circulation and green tea leaf extract that helps to prevent oxidative damage that causes scalp irritation. I wet my hair and apply the shampoo and gently massage into my scalp and rinse thoroughly before moving onto conditioning my hair.

4


5

PHS HAIRSCIENCE® ADV Nutrition Conditioner 200ml (Retailing at $48)
This conditioner is an effective daily hydrator that leaves hair luxuriously soft and silky. It includes botanical stem cells help to reconstruct ruffled hair cuticles, leaving hair smooth and tangle-free. Best thing is that this product is suitable for all hair types. I apply the conditioner onto my damp hair avoiding the scalp after shampooing and left it on for 1-2 minutes before rinsing off thoroughly.

6


7

Final step!

PHS HAIRSCIENCE® ADV Soothe Tonic 100ml (Retailing at $108)
This tonic is the star product and it is highly recommended for sensitive scalp. This healing and restorative tonic offers immediate relief to scalp itching, redness or swelling! This tonic contains lotus stem cells which helps to heal and strengthen hair follicles and the Strong antioxidants and anti-microbial properties of rosemary extract helps boost the scalp immune system and prevent irritation that can lead to inflammation.

8

It’s a leave-on tonic, so I use it daily after showering on my towel-dried hair
I start by sectioning my hair and spray the tonic directly on to the scalp then gently massage my scalp with my fingertips so all the product can be absorbed!
Oh and don’t forget to shake well before using!

Watch my short vlog on how PHS HAIRSCIENCE® ADV Soothe Range helped me combat my dry and sensitive scalp!

9

PHS HAIRSCIENCE® products are available at
 Wheelock Place #04-12
 Ngee Ann City #05-25
 Plaza Singapura 04-34/35
 Bedok Mall #B2-40/41
 Parkway Parade #B-70/71
 Takashimaya Level 3 counter
Website: www.phshairscience.com

Online: Lazada, Shopee, Zalora, Singapore Airlines’ KrisShop

Grab this range now and do let me know if you like them as much as I do! :)

If you are keen to try the products first before committing a purchase, you can redeem your free travel sized samples from Sample Store here: https://www.samplestore.com/catalog/product/view/id/3455/!


◄ OLDER POSTS
NEWER POSTS ►