13012654_10201783001173662_8150498948314155520_n
Friday, August 28, 2020
#EmobsessedWithYou

 https://www.emobsessed.com

Received a surprise parcel from this woman that I LOVE!
1
SOOOO proud my baby girl!
The parcel packaging damn cute omg! It's her mom, her and her doggo daisy! Super qt!!!!I miss daisy btw!

Knew Emily for 3 years plus and counting and I saw her transformed from a "AIYA YOLO LA" girl to a successful business woman!
She had poured in so much hard work to build her credible among her followers over the years and she has been bringing in really good products that she believed work!

Tried two of her best selling products and I was sold!!
First up: SHEROCHING GIFT SET

14
11
Birthday present idea? Hell yeah! I would be thrilled to receive this haha

Sheroching HQ has curated this Sleek Limited Edition Gift Set which consists of:

Full sized Bottle of Sheroching Instant V face Firming Tub (worth $40)
2 sheets of Ear Hook Lifting Collagen Mask (worth $14.40)
1 Sheroching spatula (worth $2.50)

13

Sheroching Firming Mask (suits both men and women):
Honey based with all natural ingredients, this is an instant lifting and tightening wash-off mask that helps reduce fine lines while replenishes collagen, boosting skin elasticity and shrinking enlarged pores.

17

Sheroching Instant V Face Firming mask has proven to be very effective for many individuals and it's slowly becoming a beauty necessity for many.

15
Apply the gel upwards using the spatula

16
After!

Like many other beauty products, it requires maintenance and consistency in order to see optimal results. Use 2-3 times a week to maintain desired outcome.

Since it is made of all natural ingredients, it is suitable for all Mommmies who are pregnant or are breastfeeding :)

12

Sheroching Lifting Sheet Mask is an ear loop facial mask which contains anti-aging ingredients which instantly lifts, tightens and reduce fine line.

Place the mask over cleansed face and stretch the loops over your ears to fit the mask tightly on face and chin. Remove the mask after 15-20mins and pat the remaining essence into face for maximum absorption.

You can use both products together as it complements each other well :)

Link to purchase: https://www.emobsessed.com/product/all-products-bundles-weekend-promotion-skin-care-shero-ching/sheroching-gift-set

Next beauty product!!

Hold Live MOISTURISING CRÈME LIPSTICK

9

7
I was so happy when I saw this!
5

To be honest I have like 100 over lipsticks laying around at home BUT MORE IS MORE :D
I love trying different lippies and I definitely adore one that isn't drying.

3
Super sleek, 5 colours available.

4
These are the actual colours.
From left to right in sequence!

If I had to choose one, this is my pick! No. 314 :)
2
Velvety, not drying at all! Definitely the main result why I love it.

Price point is good too. 5 lipsticks for $19,90!? I AM IN!

I have pretty sensitive lips. Tried plenty lipsticks in the past and some were really over-drying. My lip ending up cracking and peeling which was a nightmare.. :(

And the colour doesn't transfer much.

6
After 2-3 times of wiping off with a makeup remover sheet.
You can visibly still see a little bit of the colour. Love it!
Lipstick can be easily removed if you are using an oil-based makeup remover.

Link to purchase: https://www.emobsessed.com/product/all-products-hl-cosmetics-makeup/moisturising-crme-lipstick

Side note, I'd highly recommend this. Wouldn't go wrong as a gift set to your girl-friends!

xx till then!
https://www.emobsessed.com


◄ OLDER POSTS
NEWER POSTS ►