13012654_10201783001173662_8150498948314155520_n
Wednesday, September 23, 2020
Trip to Tokyo Bust Express!

 Finally an update and my personal review to Tokyo Bust Express for Bust Treatment!

I just wanna say this before you proceed reading the rest: Don't be afraid, don't need to feel embarrassed or care about other people's opinion. Just do what makes you happy and do what is right for you own self-confidence and well-being.

I love myself and I love my body, I chose to go to Tokyo Bust Express for Bust Treatment because I believe it would definitely help on improving blood circulation and we all know that having good blood circulation is extremely important.
Also opted for the Firming Treatment!

I'm not afraid to share this but I ever went to the hospital to do a check because I felt a harder lump in there, turns out it's just accumulated fats so I'm fine don't worry haha.
BUT IT WAS REALLY REALLY SCARY.. and I remembered I felt so much like crying. Thank god it was nothing but a false alarm. After that incident, I knew blood circulation is really important to our body. Of course, not only the bust area but the rest of the body as well - that's why it's good to go for massage sessions frequently if you can :)

I totally trust Tokyo Bust Express as we all know that they are one of the longest bust contour salon in Singapore and they have also won several outstanding awards throughout the years. I know I'm in good hands!
Tokyo Bust uses up-to-date technology, age-old techniques and the purest herbaceous extracts to assist in bust contour without any pills or surgery. Sounds awesome already!

There are altogether 4 types of services provided by Tokyo Bust Express:
1) Bust Contour - enhanced treatment to cultivate a sensual bust cleavage. Designed to deliver optimal volume for the underdeveloped bust, the result seen will be a more curvaceous and firmer bust region

2) Bust Contouring - aims to perfect asymmetric or contorted breasts. Revitalizing and strengthening bust support tissues, a bust contouring treatment boosts and beautifies the empty sections of the decollete area, making it shapelier and balanced.

3) Bust Lifting - rejuvenates the skin to tone and increases the firmness of the minute muscles in the bust area, putting an end to sagging breasts.

4) Bust Treatment - improved circulation for our delicate bust area which helps to minimize the occurrence of bust-related illnesses. (It's really an underrated natural bust treatment, I'd recommend this!)

After so many texts, let's have some photos here to do the talking!
So here we go!

2
Visited the outlet at NEX SERANGOON for my treatments!
All pink and red themed interior, perfect for us ladies haha!
I feel refreshed the moment I stepped in.
Also received a warm welcome from the lovely staffs and therapists :)

1
A reminder to maintain safety distancing and keeping our masks on all time. Thumbs up*!

3
Love cozy consultation rooms like this! Don't you?

8
I feel at ease talking to my therapist :)
As if speaking to a friend to let them know my main concerns.

She had explained to me that there will definitely be toxins accumulated in our lymphatic nodes inevitably as we age.
I do have extra fats around my armpit area and those are the accumulated toxins. I was shocked upon knowing facts like this. There are no good for us and they look hideous too, oh good lord! Can't wait to get rid of them.. :(

9
Mirror selfie is mandatory? HAHA Just snapping some photos before heading to a separate room to start my treatment.

7
I was then led to a private room to do my monthly bust treatment.
Gotta place my belongings in the wardrobe area first to keep it safe.

4
6
Hello there! Two quick shots before getting changed to a black robe provided.

5
I'M READY!

No photos during the treatment of course haha!
Oh and also NO MALES ALLOWED IN AT ALL TIMES. I love this idea though I couldn't have Abel accompany me down for my treatment. He had to wait for me to be done somewhere else.

14
All done! Changed back up but pardon my hair for being a little messy after the treatment hahaha.

The treatment took about 1-2 hours including consultation. So do remember to set aside 2 hours for your monthly treatments.
The room was cozy, I feel very comfortable with my therapist throughout the bust treatment.
To be honest, I did experienced some discomfort. During the ust treatment, therapist will be massaging our lymphatic nodes within the bust and you all should know how massage works!
Yes it can be painful but it's bearable, and I knew that it's all for my own good.
You may voice out and inform her that it's too painful for you.

After each treatment, I can genuinely feel the differences!
My lymphatic nodes are no longer swollen nor as painful as before.
I feel great in total and the firming of the bust is also visible after each sessions!
But of course, we have to be consistent with our monthly treatments to see optimal results :)

11

Thank you Tokyo Bust Express! I was given aftercare products to further maintain a healthy bust at the comfort of my home.
They had patiently taught me how to use them. I totally appreciate them for being so friendly and professional which makes me look forward to my next session each round!

Aftercare products includes Bust-Licious Tightening Bust Gel + 3 x Bust Essence to do the bust massages.
I was told to use them simultaneously, one after another.

16

This bust gel is designed to help lift, tone and tighten the delicate skin of the bust contour. It delivers optimal efficacy in improving the tonicity and uplifts the bust for a visibly elevated, plumped and firmer bust line with every use.

Advised to use twice daily (day and night) but I'll usually use this only at night because this gel is a little richer and heavier.

10
Bust Essence - formulated Japan, made in Switzerland.
Pump essence onto palm and then massage gently from both sides to the middle until it is fully absorbed.
Advised to use twice daily - day and night.

15
My therapist/masseur! You girls can look for her at the Nex outlet but all the other ladies are equally skilled and nice!
So let's not be biased!

Locations:
Nex Mall - 23 Serangoon Central #03-31 S556083
Novena Square 2 - 10 Sinaran Drive, #B1-111/112 S307506
Regency House - 123 Penang Road #07-13 S238465
Jurong East Vision Exchange - 2 Venture Drive #01-30/31 S608526
Paya Lebar Square - 60 Paya Lebar Road #01-26/27 S409501

Contact +65 86142260 or find us on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/TokyoBustExpress or visit www.tokyobustexpress.com.
Hope you enjoyed the sessions as much as I did!

GOOD NEWS
Tokyo Bust Ex press is having a Flash Deal in collaboration with me!
Enjoy the exclusive Bust Perk Firm Up Treatment for just $10 (actual price at $800) just for you, limited to the first 20 faithful followers! Kindly PM to Tokyo Bust Express Official Facebook Page for redemption with this code <TBE-Joanna>

Dear winners do like and share the official Tokyo Bust Express Facebook Page and get a
surprise goody bag on top of the treatment. Redeem now to not miss out, good luck! **Terms and Conditions Apply.
Results of treatment do vary for each individual.


◄ OLDER POSTS
NEWER POSTS ►