13012654_10201783001173662_8150498948314155520_n
Thursday, May 19, 2022
Really stressed these days:(

Sigh, it's a really stressful period for me...

Gotta do my daily sales to hit target, team target etc. Gotta plan my wedding concurrently too! 


Did not hire a wedding planner because I thought I could handle it well. Not much to plan before wedding, that's what I've thought. And I was so wrong HAHA.

But well, I think I almost got it all settled.

1) pre wedding shoot (photographer, wedding gown and MUA settled)

2) wedding gown settled, fitting on 29 May

3) suit rental settled

4) got my dior heels for wedding hehehhehe hahaha! I really wanted it altho I know when the gown is down, can't see my heels at all lol.

5) floral decor for car and bridal bouquet settled

6) solemnization decor settled

7) stage decor and march-in aisle decor settled

8) actual day photographer and videographer settled

9) phototaking booth at reception settled

10) wedding band settled

11) actual day MUA settled

12) actual day gown settled

What else did I missed?

Guo Da Li, An Chuan...

Probably the recep table decor still in planning progress.

Oh and the Solemnizer! 

I really need to start dieting.. fml.

Gna do some exercise later aft knocking off from work!


This post is really lame haha but it's for myself..

okay bye!


◄ OLDER POSTS
NEWER POSTS ►