13012654_10201783001173662_8150498948314155520_n
Friday, July 29, 2022
[Review] Profhilo - Skin Rejuvenation Treatment for Tired, Ageing Skin - The Clifford Clinic

Hi all!!! It's been awhile and my life has been nothing but super busy :(

More so this month as I'm currently preparing for my big day! 

YES I'm finally getting married after 10 years haha! Here's a sneak peek of my pre-wed photos.

(These photos are taken after my Profhilo treatment done in The Clifford Clinic)

Since it’s my BIG DAY, I wanna look my best! So after doing much research on the must-do treatments for all brides-to-be, I've decided to give Profhilo a go! And I did not regret my choice for 1 second!

My Mom did once Profhilo once in 2020 and the effect/result was pretty amazing on her after just one treatment.

The result is subtle but it does makes a huge difference especially when she removes her make up. Her skin looks brighter, tighter and more hydrated.

And with the help of Profhilo, she definitely looks even better with her makeup on. She was telling me that her makeup glides on easily after the procedure.

You can read her review over this link below:

 http://unwiseee.blogspot.com/2020_02_08_archive.html

-

I knew how Profhilo works already because I accompanied my Mom throughout the treatment previously. Dr Gerard Ee did her profhilo but because Dr Ee was not in Singapore that week, I saw Dr Chow Yuen Ho instead.

For those who are not familiar with Profhilo and how it works, here's a summary:

The innovation of Profhilo® contains no additional chemical stabilizers were used. It is a 100% pure HA-based product that effectively combats aging and sagging skin. The HA complexes can directly provide volume and structure to the face, reducing sagging.



Look at the QR code, these stickers proved that The Clifford Clinic is using only authentic Profhilo. 



After the procedure, Profhilo® diffuses across multiple skin layers to improve skin laxity and hydration. For people who have acne scars, profhilo can help soften the appearance of the scars too.

Before injection, Dr Chow marked out 5 injection points on each side of the patients face, giving a total of 10 points. It was done very quickly, I think less than 10 minutes in total!


Basically, it's one of the highly recommended and sought-after treatment nowadays. Due to it's minimal downtime, effect on skin, duration of treatment! It helps the best with hydration and collagen stimulation!

My Procedure Day




At the waiting area, waiting for my numbing cream to sit in.



Let's start the procedure! Dr Chow is marking the 5 injection points on each side of my face.



I know it looks scary! And yes, even with numbing cream there's still pain but the procedure is really really quick. like 5 minutes per side. 10 minutes in total!



I'm really thankful to Dr Chow. He is extremely experienced and his hands are stable. He injected swiftly and accurately to each point and I'm turn in no time!



HAHA I look kind of scary right after the injection. No fret, it's normal!

It looks like bee-stings I know HAHAHAH. I got a shock initially as well and the "bee-stings" are so well balanced on each side of my face HAHA. But thank god for mask right now, I can go home right after the treatment without looking weird since the injections are at the lower part of my face (fully covered by the mask)!

Anyway, the best thing is that they actually subside the next day after waking up from bed.

The downtime is so fast! It's as if I did not do any injections at all, I went out the very next day with makeup and no one even question me about it. Amazing~ :) 

If you have dinner plans, I'd suggest you to make the earliest appointment with Clifford Clinic for the Profhilo injection, so the injections can subside just in time for the night.

-

Effect will be seen after 1 month, so I waited patiently for 1 month and here's the end result:



Yes, the result is subtle, but I genuinely feel my face is much more hydrated, brighter and firmer!

Especially when this picture was taken when I was in Thailand Bangkok - the weather is so bad for my skin.


Here's another one without edit or filter. When I zoom into the picture, I realised my complexion is brighter (a little glow-y!) and generally more youthful after doing Profhilo!

So grateful for the bridal glow!

If you have acne scars or hair loss concerns, feel free to drop by The Clifford Clinic!

Contact:(65) 6532 2400  WhatsApp:(65) 8318 6332

The Clifford Clinic is located at 24 Raffles Place #01-03 Clifford Centre Singapore 048621 (Exit A from Raffles MRT).



◄ OLDER POSTS
NEWER POSTS ►