13012654_10201783001173662_8150498948314155520_n
Wednesday, January 6, 2021
My SlimLit Experience - Bottom Slim NY

Hello readers!!

I'm so excited to visit BOTTOM SLIM for their signature SlimLit treatment and it's my first time ever!

With my current lifestyle of sleeping late at night, snacking & drinking, it's no doubt that I have problems like constant water retention and stubborn fats. I'm especially concern with my fat arms :(

I dare not wear sleeveless without a cardigan/jacket too much.

It may not be a big deal but it is definitely something that I'm conscious about.

I'm no longer as skinny as I was previously, aging definitely plays a big part too - slower metabolism rate. (and to be honest, I'm too lazy and busy to exercise hahaha)

Giving Bottom Slim's SlimLit treatment a good try! Let the photos do the talking shall we? ^^

Arrived at Bottom Slim! SO EXCITING HEHE

Cosy Interior to welcome me! 
Thank god everyone there were friendly and kind to assist me!

Mask on~ Mirror selfie while waiting for the beautician to guide me through.

I was told to first fill up this body analysis form before heading into the consultation room

Consultation room where I will meet my beauty consultant, Apple.
Here I would need to explain my main body concern to Apple.

Display of their popular products used during the treatments.
I was then asked to change into a black rob for the body assessment.


A quick snap after my consultation/assessment. I explained to Apple that my main concern would be my flabby fat arms and I'm glad that Apple was quick to point out what treatment was needed accordingly!!
I'm very amazed by Apple's professionalism too. She was very clear with the explanation (how does fats accumulate on our bodies etc) and that assured me as she really has the full knowledge to advise us.

She told me I would immediately feel and see a difference after doing the treatment but of course I was in doubt initially. How can it be this fast?

After the assessment with my consultant, Apple, she then brought me into my personal room to conduct the SlimLit treatment. Process was smooth and swift, no hard pushing.

Definitely feeling comfortable here. I almost felt asleep during the treatment hehehe.
There's NO pain at all for all procedures and I honestly enjoyed those treatments and the results afterwards. 
I mean, can you imagine slimming down instantly after an hour of treatment just by laying there comfortably? RIGHT?! HAHA and it works!


SlimLit

It consists 4 types of different treatments to effectively target affected areas. For my case, it would be my arms.

First treatment: 50K machine to help break down the inner layer fats + firming of my arms. Treatment took 20 mins. Apple told me that she has mixed different products together with the cooling Nano firming gel onto my arms, and using the 50K machine to rub around it. (10 mins on each side of my arms)

The interesting part is you are able to hear a rather loud ringing sound whenever the machine goes to the area that has more accumulated fats/toxins & gradually decreasing as you go.

Note: Both my arms were really really cold after the 50K treatment but it's normal, the cooling nano firming cream is taking it's effect to firm and burn fats :)

My arm before the treatment.

Before. Measurement of my upper arm area (26cm)

Before. Measurement of my lower arm area (25cm)

And AFTER! HOW AMAZING? My arm looks significantly smaller already. Let's check out the measurements to be accurate.

AFTER. Measurement of my upper arm area (25cm)

Reduced 1 cm on the upper arm!

AFTER. Measurement of my lower arm area (23.5cm)

Reduce 1.5 cm on the lower arm!

IT'S AWESOME!!! I believe there's a combination of stubborn fats and water retention but I don't mind as long as I feel lighter and slimmer yay!!

Even water retention is hard to get rid off to be fair...

Next up!
E-Matrix treatment which helps detox all lymph nodes in our body where toxins/stubborn fats are found. Treatment takes 20 minutes.
This treatment is definitely amazing because I felt absolutely nothing for 20 minutes?

The result after 20 minutes, the "radiation" sucked out our fats and cellulite effectively and it shows up when the light was flashed onto the wall. 

3rd Treatment: Wrap – Shaping, Sculpting.
After applying a thick layer of collagen, Apple helped me to wrap it up for better absorptions.
This reatment takes (15mins)
No pain at all :) I was comfortably watching my Kdrama!

Last treatment!

Body Vibration Exercise to help burn calories and to improve our body's blood circulation in general.

Machine was placed below of my bottom legs. Treatment lasted for 15mins.


Apple told me that just by doing this 15 minutes procedure, you are able to burn off 380 to 400 calories! That's consider very good!


Overall thoughts: Treatment is extremely pleasant and painless. I was comfortable and happy with my consultant and the whole experience. If you are keen in the treatment, be sure to spare 1.5-2 hours of your time for Bottom Slim's SlimLit procedure, but I'm sure it's worth your time.
I definitely feel lighter with a slimmer arms after the treatment yay!

Discount code <SlimLit: Joanna Soh>

Locations:

Novena Square 2
210, Sinaran Drive, Novena Square 2 #03-11/19
Singapore 307506

Jurong East (JCube)
2, Jurong East Central #B1-01
Singapore 609731

Nex Mall
23, Serangoon Central, Nex Mall #03-31
Singapore 556083

Tong Building
302A Orchard Road, Tong Building #06-03A
Singapore 238862

Paya Lebar Quarter (Paya Lebar MRT)
10 Paya Lebar Road, PLQ #03-24
Singapore 409057


Contact: 6363 2525



◄ OLDER POSTS
NEWER POSTS ►