13012654_10201783001173662_8150498948314155520_n
Tuesday, December 22, 2020
[Review] Eye Thread Lift Experience with The Clifford Clinic

 Hello readers! I'm back again with another round review blog post!

It's a little different this time round, so read on! ^^

PDO Thread Lift is definitely well-recognized as the latest & safest procedure when it comes to non-invasive treatment.
The more popular thread lifts includes nose thread liftface thread lift and brows but I bet many of you have not heard of eye thread lift!
Neither do I!

Visited celebrity clinic, The Clifford Clinic a month back and I was explaining my concerns to Dr Gerard Ee about my sunken tired-looking + bad dark-eye-circles! Argh I have to admit that I have a really bad habit to sleep late at night and aging isn't helping. I should have learnt! But it's too late for me, no way to reverse time..
Initially, I thought that Dr Ee would have recommended me to do undereye fillers to plump up the area as it is a very common procedure to help with dark eye circles. I was pretty taken aback when he mentioned "Eye Thread Lift" instead!

Never knew thread lift could be used on the under eyes too!

925f2593bd4112fbf03e209f9a42de38

I've always trusted Dr Ee's advises so I'm open to trying new procedure that may have better results.
He patiently explained the benefits of doing eye thread lifts as compared to undereye fillers.

Thread lifts generally help stimulate collagen production for a more youthful-looking appearance. In addition, the threads help eliminate wrinkles and lines for an overall smoother appearance.

Fillers are good to fill up the hollowness of the sunken undereye however there might be risk of lumpiness and bruising at the injected area if injected incorrectly. It is important to get yourself a skillful doctor for fillers procedure.

Eye Thread Lift procedure uses dissolvable threads as a double action effect to reposition the tissue and gradual regeneration of collagen.  These threads would be fully dissolved hence there is no need to remove them. The lifting effect is immediate as the threads are placed in the fat layer beneath the undereye where lifting is required.

The main reason why Dr Gerard Ee recommends thread lifts over filler is because it is safer and more cost-effective! 


11
I look so dead tired without my undereye concealer :(

2

Yeah it was this bad..

3
It's equally bad even under dim lights. Oh no...

4


Here we go after 20 minutes of numbing cream on!
Similar as nose thread lift, you will feel something during the local anesthesia injections.
I had 2 jabs on each sides on the eyes. Pain level: 7/10
Yeap it is painful but no pain no gain so I endured well haha.

Doctor Ee placed 10 eye threads on each sides of my undereye.

It depends on the lift you desire! Dr Ee is highly trained and experience to know how many threads were needed to be placed under my eyes to achieve the desired look!

5
It's not painful when the threads are inserted after injecting the local anesthesia.
Just a slight uncomfortable feeling, frankly speaking.

Entire procedure lasted only about 15 minutes (excluding numbing)
It was quick and I recalled chatting with Dr Ee throughout the procedure haha :)

He would check on me time to time and ask if it's too painful for me and I'm so thankful!

1

(^Read what I have to say ^)
The very next day of the eye thread lift procedure.
Slight discomfort, but there's no bruising/infection which was awesome!
I can easily cover the injection marks with concealer.

9
This is near 1 month later! NO MAKEUP before bed after masking!
Can you see the drastic difference! I don't look tired anymore!

8
There's no need for thick makeup to conceal my hollow/tired eyes anymore!

6
I'm really happy with the end results! Thank you so much Dr Ee and The Clifford Clinic!

The Clifford Clinic

24 Raffles Place
#01-03 Clifford Centre
Singapore 048621
(Exit A from Raffles MRT)

Mon to Fri: 10am to 8pm
Sat: 10 am to 5pm
Sun: Closed
Closed on Sundays and Public Holidays

Call Us: (65) 6532 2400
Whatsapp: (65) 8318 6332


◄ OLDER POSTS
NEWER POSTS ►